Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Watching Her Play

It really is fascinating to watch kids play. I wish I could jump inside their little minds and see what they are thinking. Isla goes to a cooperative pre-school which means there is a lot of required parent involvement. 11 parent helper days! So far, I've done four. Tomorrow is James' first. He's in for a treat. There's nothing quite like herding cats. The first time I was a parent helper is was a bit overwhelming tending to 10 one-two year olds, but eventually you get the hang of it and it becomes very entertaining.

I love watching Isla play when she's in her own little world.





2 comments:

  1. Milo & I want to play with you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come and visit. Bring Mike too, we have a playground with a skatepark right next to it right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete